Hear Carson Daly Make Fun of Gay People-Had to Apologize


Carson Daly apologizes for making fun of gay people on his radio show; hear his original comments here

You have to wonder what possessed Carson Daly to say the things he did on his radio show this morning.
He has now apologized via Twitter but you have to figure that will not be the end of it.
Carson writes: “This morning on my radio show I attempted to make fun of myself & offended others by mistake. I sincerely apologize.”
The Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) has emailed me and said they are in dialogue with Daly’s representatives and have asked him to speak out against stereotypes of the LGBT community.
I’d say it’s the least he could do.
You can listen to the comments for yourself below and I will be very interested to hear from you.
Is this at the level of what Jimmy “The Greek” Snyder once said about black people – comments that got him fired from CBS?

Comments