Robert Pattinson Says 'I'm already too old’ for more 'Twilight'

robert-pattinson-wfe-premiere.jpgSpeaking at a press conference at the Berlin Film Festival over the weekend, Robert Pattinson, who's meteoric rise to fame is largely due to starring as vampire Edward Cullen in the film versions of the popular "Twilight" novels, has said he's not sure he could pull off another film.

Author Stephenie Meyer has toyed with the idea of writing more novels about her Forks, Wash. characters, which Pattinson says may be interesting.

"I'd be curious what Stephenie would write, but I just think I'd probably be too old. I'm already too old. But yeah, it'd be kind of interesting," says Pattinson.

"Breaking Dawn Part 2," the fifth and final movie in the "Twilight" franchise hits theaters Nov. 18, 2012. 
 
http://blog.zap2it.com

 

Comments