{Ricky Martin in Glee} "Sexy and I Know It" in Tuesday's "The Spanish Teacher" episode.


The pop star leads New Directions in a rousing cover of LMFAO's "Sexy and I Know It" in Tuesday's "The Spanish Teacher" episode.

Ricky Martin Glee dancing with chairs - H 2012
Adam Rose/FOX
"Glee"
Gleeks, prepare to meet Ricky Martin's Glee alter ego David Martinez.
 In Tuesday's "The Spanish Teacher" episode, Martin guest stars as a sexy Spanish teacher who meetsMatthew Morrison's Will Schuester after the McKinley teacher's Spanish skills come into question.

"He inspires me to do a Latin Week on Glee," Morrison told The Hollywood Reporter last month. "The kids end up loving him as a teacher so I have to have an Español-off to regain my Spanish teacher pride."

And what a Latin Week it will be, judging from the clip below in which Martin leads New Directions in a high-octane performance of LMFAO's "Sexy and I Know It."

Check out the clip below and hit the comments with your thoughts on who has the best moves in the clip. Our vote? Finn with that Axl Rose-inspired snake move.
 Martin's Glee episode airs Tuesday at 8 p.m. on Fox.


hollywoodreporter.com



Comments