My Secret History of The Highline



I thought I write about the history about the Highline.  But I was going to concentrate on the history below the Highline, because that’s where my personal stories on my experiences is the most fertile. But that would make me go to my own experiences and persoanal x rated stories.
The experience of walking down West Avenue after a night of dancing and fun, but not having hooked up with anyone or even if I did hooked earlier, the desire was insatiable, to make up of the straight years.  I would walked down West to get the subway on West 4 St.

I would have to start talking about the handsome guy walking his dog or just having a cigarette by the water.  If he was cute he would be coming back home to his bed or to his lover after having done something you only do in a bed with someone you know and now a days trust, but those rules were not on the gay books back then. But this time it was with stranger that you never seen or never will see again.

So, I will leave that subject alone until the time that I am ready to write about me. But since I also had experiences on the Highline above, through the entrance on 21 Street I need to leave it alone all together and just show you the picture above and leave you it to your imagination. Im sure you can imagine fine.
Adam


Comments