JayKenneth Vs Greg Rikaart Who Would You Choose?


The two gentlemen I’ve chosen are Jay Kenneth Johnson and Greg Rikaart, both the same age and celebrating their birthdays within the week. That being said, that’s not the only thing they have in common. Both actors are best known from their roles on their respective soap operas: Days of Our Lives and The Young and the Restless.
Although he is best known for his role on Days of our Lives, Jay Kenneth Johnson had also had a guest star spot on The Young and the Restless as well. On Days, the 34-year old played Philip Kiriakis, but last year left the show for the second time. Johnson is celebrating his 35th birthday this coming Friday, February 24th.
Greg Rikaart is best known for his role as Kevin Fisher on The Young and the Restless. Coincidently, when I was in acting school and we were covering the soap opera genre, I played his mischievious character in a scene once. Over-dramatic soap opera acting is so much fun! Rikart will be celebrating his 35th birthday on Sunday, February 26th.
Originally I thought I was going to pick one of the guys over the other, but then after throwing the pictures in, I’ve changed my mind. Good luck with this one!

Jay Kenneth Johnson

Greg Rikaart

Who'd You Rather: Johnson VS Rikaart

 

Comments