Channing Tatum Never Had a First Date


CHANNING Tatum went on his very first first date in new movie The Vow.
The married 31-year-old GI Joe star claims he’s never had an official first date in real life.
“Whenever I’ve been on a date it’s always been with someone I already know or that I’ve hung out with anyway,” says Channing.
“I’ve never walked up to a girl with some cheesy line and asked her on a date. That’s what I would call a proper first date – between two people who don’t know each other – and I’ve never done that.”
Tatum recently said he is constantly reminded of his days before acting when he was a Chippendale.
“It does get mentioned a lot and it is embarrassing,” he said. “I don’t really like to think back to doing it but I do remember the reaction of the women.
“It didn’t matter if they were 29 or 90, it was pretty much always the same!”


Posted by Adam








channing tatum






channing tatumchanning tatum tuxedo


channing tatum

Comments