It’s a New day { adamfoxie* }

I’ve posted about AdSense  which is the google arm for commercials.  Users click and the site get a small portion of a penny. After about two years when it was pay day time they decided to suspend the account. I have been very vocal about certain subjects..the only reason I can think right now.

Was not happy as you would guess, it was a hit below the belt from an arm you don’t see, so you can’t fight.
But as people continued to visit adamfoxie* world wide and I continue to post and blog, I said WTF. They own the wold but not the corners.  Im Putting my own ads in. Can’t mention the name but they are the ads on my site now.
As long as I get a substantial amount of readers I know Im ok and will continue to do it, will continue the format that’s been on my mind for over three years. A format that approaches blogging from a different view of the world.

Please continue to visit my site and the  commercials and adamfoxie* will stay here.
Will love to share stats with you but then I will be in trouble with the owners of the site..starts with a big g.
Thank you.

Adam Gonzalez
Admin



Comments