The Fox Is Back } 2012 New Interphase


The first thing I would like to communicate to you is a sense of gratefulness that I feel to all the readers of this blog.  As my continued readers know, every year I change the format of the page. We all change in a years time and things around us for sure are in a constant micro and earth size change. As technology advances we need to keep up with how we can improve what we do. This format is not for me but for you reading this. You have many avenues of letting me know your opinion or suggestions. The most obvious one is the comment box at the end of each posting.  As you can see I brought the fox back, that even it never really went away, I want it the attention reflected not on a logo but on readership. Readership is up, even there are some weird days that make me loose some hair. 
 This site is for you and it stays up by you coming and clicking on commercials you like. As long as that stays, I need to stay. My dream would be that went I’m too tired to continue I can pass it on so someone else could continue. "The point" as they say in a playwright or the angle, vision, idea of all of those of adamfoxie* is to keep the gay community and it’s friends and families informed about certain issues that in my opinion we should all know. In between, as the father that tells their children a history lesson, one most give illustrations, humor and sometimes even candy. I try to do that. 
There is a week in which I give myself to make this changes permanent for a year (It has to have a deadline because everything serious in life does), in between I can see how this new interphase works with the commercials, stories  and more important with you. If you like this let me know by commenting or coming in and interacting with the stories and commercials.
Hope you keep me here longer. 




Adam Gonzalez








Comments