Explicit Male Scenes on Shameless


I started watching Shameless a few weeks ago. Needless to say I have missed a lot. Tonight as I watch and work on AF* there is a scene, not a sex scene, all of a sudden a character appears naked with his Mr. Dick  swinging (from right to left or was it left to right) as he walked.
So, I went to sites I know and ‘bingo’.
The videos I posted below is to make the point that you can watch this on cable TV. I say about time! How long have we been watching all females body parts on  regular TV?  For a while now and to tell you the truth I am tired of it and was waiting for the time and which a male body is held with the same standards as a female body. Just yesterday I am watching this comedian don’t even know his name telling jokes about how ugly a penis is.  I am telling my self that he most be the type that closes his eyes as he services a guy. Point made. I have missed most of this show working and writing. A good thing I’m taping.
Adam

These are actual TV cable explicit scenes from Shameless. If you don’t watch it on Shameless you might not want to see it here.




ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com



Comments