{Back Then -pic,Vid-} Kris Had Walked in on Kim With Naked Instructor

 article image

On the season premiere of 'Kourtney & Kim Take New York,'  Kris Humphries moved out of their New York hotel after walking in on Kim, her sister Kourtney and friends taking part in a naked yoga session (video below).

It was only the male instructor who bared everything, but Kris was not happy about Kim being in the company of a naked man.

"That is disgusting," he exclaimed as he opened the door. "This is my home. This is disrespectful."
"You are so immature I can't take it," Kim fired back.

"You can't take it? I can't take it... I felt uncomfortable when I came in. I nearly threw up," Kris replied.
  Kim Kardashian, sister Kourtney and some friends took part in a yoga session with a naked instructor in the season premiere of Kourtney & Kim Take New York tonight 
Things get even more personal when Kris tells Kim he can no longer live with Kourtney, who organized the naked yoga session: "Kourtney cannot live with us anymore. I will personally pay for her to have a room on a different floor."

But in the end it is Kris who left, and headed to Minnesota: "Mason's playpen five yards from my room. Naked yoga dudes. I think I am going to go to Minnesota and get ready for the season and just train and stuff."

Kim replied: "I don't really know what to say. I just don't really get it, we're going to live separate and stuff."
Later Kim told viewers about Kris moving out just days after they arrived: "I am sad - but Kris is really supportive of my career and if Minnesota is the best place for him to work out then that's what he should do. Everyone was so excited to come to New York. We didn't plan for any of this - but we will figure it







Comments