AdSense Suspends Account of adamfoxie* Why? I don’t think they know

To my readers: as you can see from visiting adamfoxie* blog  the format is been change again, but this was the final step of the changes I was making. Which was incorporating some good things from the past with the looks of the future.Unless I move out of Google Property It will stay like that until further notice.

 You are seeing fewer commercials. The reason for  less commercials is because AdSence  which is the arm of Google for commercials has suspended my account. I don’t think they know because they are saying illegal clicks. kinda off. I don’t click on my own commercials I know better and I would imagine they would know right away.

Very convenient only 10 days before pay day. Oh they have frozen any $ amount owe. So a couple hundred dollars have dissapear…that was for the year. Why? Not sure, I have appealed but if they can just do that,,,Im not sure about the appeal.

I will keep you informed if you are interested. It does have a major impact on the continuance of the block. Can’t even make plans because they don’t  how long the appeal will take (they say 2 wks or more)

We will see! Meanwhile expect me to keep working for you until the end and gives you notice of changes. So I need you to keep checking the stories you like. To keep coming to the blog. I have over 5,000 posts on the library at the bottom of the page of what’s been going on since 2009 though the eyes of this site.
Comments are appreciated, they can anon. or not. You will find the comment box at the end of each story. Just Click so the drawer will open for the comments.

Adam Gonzalez
Technical Admin





Comments