Lindsay Lohan } On Sexuality 'I Go Along with Nature’ ??


 


Lindsay Lohan on Sexuality: 'I Go Along with Nature' | Lindsay Lohan
Playboy
 Facebook

 Lindsay Lohan
, who poses nude in Playboyin a Marilyn Monroe-inspired layout, says she's learned much from the screen goddess. 

"Sex and sexuality are a part of nature, and I go along with nature," Lohan, 25, tells the magazine in its January/February issue. "I think Marilyn Monroe once said that. I certainly agree with her." 

Lohan, who is vacationing with her sister Ali in Hawaii, puts great importance on "knowing yourself and your body because it gives you confidence." 

"It’s a very male-dominated world to begin with, so knowing yourself and being comfortable with your body is an important thing for me as a woman," she says. 

As for her many legal problems, Lohan says, "Looking back, I probably would have listened to and taken more advice from the people whom I admire and would have followed through with it more." 

But, she adds, "My stubbornness at 18 and 19 years old got in the way. During the past five years, I’ve learned that time flies faster than you think, and because you only live once you have to learn from your mistakes, live your dreams and be accountable.”

 

Playboy announced that the new issue will hit newsstands earlier than planned, now coming out late next week, after the cover and inside photos were leaked to the Internet.




Comments