David Williams } The Older He Gets The More Handsome He Gets

 By Greg Hernandez   http://greginhollywood.com/
DWinside1

Australian Rugby player David Williams 
David was a Sunday Morning Man on April 26 and since then, was voted “King of the Hardwood” by the popularOutsports.com site. Each year, readers of the gay sports blog vote on the hottest jock in the world and David sure is a deserving winner don’t you think?
David, 22, is featured in the 2009 “Gods of Football” calendar and DVD featuring hot Aussie jocks baring all to raise money for breast-cancer awareness. He also graces the cover of the making-of DVD. Here is some of his interview with Outsports editor Jim Buzinski:
OUTSPORTS: David, congratulations on winning the Outsports King of the Hardwood contest! How do you feel about being voted the hottest jock in the world, beating out 63 others, including last year’s champ Ben Cohen?
DavidWilliamsCoverAlt1300
DAVID WILLIAMS: I’m speechless! And very honored! It’s most definitely better than being crowned “King of the Softwood!” [laughs]
OS: Our hot jock contest is voted on overwhelmingly by gay men. What is your reaction to that?
DW: I don’t have a reaction really to the fact the voters were gay. It doesn’t bother me that I have gay fans, in fact I quite like it. I’m surprised and honored that so many voted for me!
OS: Do you have any close friends or family you know are gay?
DW: Yeah, I got a couple of mates who are gay, but their sexuality makes no difference to me. They’re cool guys, and that’s all that matters.
OS: How would you treat a teammate if you found out he was gay?
DW: Exactly the same as I treated him before.
 




Comments