2011 Forced Out Of Closet } "NBA ROOKIE STAR JOSH SELBY CAUGHT IN GAY SCANDAL"


Now, there's nothing wrong with being curious with the same sex, but in my opinion DON'T TRY TO HIDE IT.

Media Take Out is reporting that NBA rookie Josh Selby may be in a "gay" scandal. The website obtained emails of Selby, as it seems he was sending pictures to a guy named Justin Cruz. Now, there's nothing wrong with that, but the reason why MANY are throwing RED FLAGS up into the air, is because of the way Selby writes in a email conversation before sending the pictures.

Justin: Aight well are you still gonna get the hotel room? and once I’m done with you your gonna get turned out LOL and when you get time follow me @IamJustinCruz
Josh: Idk about all of that but will see your pretty face :) and yeah I’m getting the telly hit me up aight!
Josh: wassup bruh….heres some pictures of me. don’t show anybody! because im in sports and dont want people to know and plus im just curious not gay bruh.


http://network.yardbarker.com


Comments