Skip to main content

Man Crush } Thanksgiving & Holidays Treat


 Filed under: DonovanTotally GAY!    
As mentioned in my Man Crush last week, I typically avoid featuring male models for this feature since I have Model Behavior specifically for that. But since our American readers are celebrating Thanksgiving today and eating too much turkey, I thought I’d pick an extra juicy plump piece of man meat to gawk at today. If not only to serve as a reminder not to eat too much today.
This week’s Man Crush selection is so friggin’ hot I’d gobblegobble up every ounce of him. Then I would baste him in all my loving and taste his stuffing. If I forgot any other turkey pun, please feel free to insert that here too. Meet 24-year-old male model Nick Ayler. You probably recognize him, if not his body, from ad campaigns for Abercrombie & Fitch along with photo shoots for DNA Magazine, Men’s Exercise and Bello.
Aside from modeling, Ayler has also dabbled in acting. He’s appeared in movies like “Holy Rollers” and “Fighting” and television shows “Army Wives” and “Mercy“. In addition, he’s a lover of music and currently developing his DJ skills and released several remixes on his SoundCloud account. I’d definitely hire him for my next party. When asked what words he would use to describe himself, Nick used punctual, determined, ambitious, out-going, and open-minded. I especially like the last one since he has no problem showing off his hot body for us to lust after. Check him out in all his glory in the pictures below.
 
Doesn’t his eyes just melt your heart?

I’d let this gardener landscape anything he wants.


Now he’s tossing the ball. He sure likes balls. As an aside, doesn’t he look good on his knees, right?
En garde. Nick is about to poke you with his stick.





Nick in all his shirtless and pube glory. Too damn hot for his own good.
Doesn’t he look a bit like that guy from Revenge, Joshua Bowman.

Giving a new meaning to business casual.
Obviously, this is a cropped shot. Google the uncensored version. His booty tooch in the air is a sight to behold.
Wake up sunshine  ;)


 

Comments