Man Needs $1 Million to Get His 100 Pound Genitals Removed


 

You think you have problems?  Well, a man in Las Vegas has a far more serious issue than most of us will ever have to deal with.  What’s most interesting is that he’s lived with this issue for  his entire life.  Well, for some reason, his surgery isn’t covered by health insurance, so he has to raise $1 million dollars to deal with his 100 pound genitals.
Wesley Warren is only 47 years old, but his Scrotal Elephantitis has kept him home bound for much of his life.  He can’t walk very well and has trouble using the bathroom.
“It’s not easy to get around,” Warren told the Las Vegas Review-Journal, “It makes me stay in most of the time.”
Warren developed his condition just three years ago, and said that he has had a tremendous amount of depression because of it.
“I want to have real friends and a relationship with a woman,” he said. “But I’m not suicidal. I’m too strong for that.”
Warren went onto the Howard Stern Show to raise awareness about the condition he was confronting.
“I don’t like being a freak, who would?” Warren said. “But I figured that the Stern show is listened to by millions of people and they might want to help me. I hope some millionaire or billionaire will want to help me.”
While the condition is typically seen in parts of Africa and caused by mosquito bites, he says that he has never been to any tropical area.  Instead, he believes that his condition occurred after he accidentally squeezed his testicles with his legs while moving around in bed.  The next day, his scrotum was the size of a soccer ball.

Comments