Man Busted for Sexually molesting a dog


Memphis, Tn - "My dog is like my child, I don't, I know people say he is just a dog, but they just don't understand how I feel. I feel bad..."

Saturday morning police arrested 40-year-old Kimberly Lawson for allegedly having sex with a dog, a German Shepherd named Adam.
The dog's owner Caroline Morris says she found out about the abuse when her neighbors came and told her what they saw.
"Saturday morning and he just said someone is having sex with my dog, and I just could not believe it and I said lets call 911 and that's what we did," said Morris.
Neighbors say they called police after they saw Lawson pull down his pants get on his knees and allow the dog to "mount him."
"We wouldn't have thought that somebody, I am just going to say it, raping my dog cause that is what he did, I had to tell Adam he didn't do anything wrong. The man did something wrong."

Morris said she believes the abuse has been going on for nearly a month because Adam has been acting strange.
Witnesses who saw the act told police the dog mounted the suspect on at least three total occasions within an hour's time.
"I feel like I let Adam down, that's how you feel, as a parent, if you are a parent and your child gets violated like that. You would feel like you let that child down because you were not there to protect him...and that's how I feel..."
Lawson has been charged with a Criminal Offense Against an Animal. (Disclaimer: above doggie it’s only there to illustrate, we know who the real dog is)

Comments