Bruno Mars song featured next instalment of the Twilight Series


image: Bruno Mars
By Cover Media 


Bruno has contributed his track It Will Rain to The Twilight Saga: BreakingDawn – Part 1 soundtrack. The movie was a great inspiration for Bruno while composing the tune.
"After seeing the movie, I thought that it would be a perfect fit," Bruno told Billboard. "The Twilight movies for me [are] a love story. But it's a dark love story. And I think the best way to describe the song is: it's the darker side of love. I think that pretty much sums it up."
The singer is an avid fan of the series. After viewing an advanced screening of Breaking Dawn – Part 1, Bruno still can’t decide which beau he would rather see with Kristen Stewart’s character Bella Swan.
"Do I wear a Team Jacob shirt or a Team Edward shirt?" Bruno joked. “You know what? I'm Team Bella all day."
Bruno is excited to see where editors have decided to place his song in the final version of the film.
"As long as it's not after the credits [I’m happy]," Bruno said. "I hope it's in a good [scene]!"
Bruno’s song It Will Rain will be released this Tuesday as the lead singer for Breaking Dawn – Part 1’s soundtrack. The film will be in US theatres November 18.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ With a donation of $20.00(for UK and Canada $30.) Will send you FREE of charge and FREE freight the AF*Logo T Shirt shown on top of page. This will help us GREATLY to stay doing what we are doing to bring you these current postings.

Comments