Mitt Romney, Kylie Minogue, Ken Mehlman: So What? Read On..

So they say: 
 


  
Presidential hopeful Mitt Romney
"The gay community changed their perspective as to what they wanted. When I ran for governor, one of the big issues was gay marriage. My opponent said she’d sign a bill in favor of gay marriage. I said I would not, that I oppose same-sex marriage. At the same time, I would advance the efforts not to discriminate against people who are gay. ...Equal rights in employment." - 2012 presidential hopeful -- and former Massachusetts governor -- Mitt Romneytold Piers Morgan that his opinion of LGBT rights has not changed.

  
Pop star Kylie Minogue
"I think here, my core fan base has been my gay audience. ...They’ve really been with me through thick and thin. They are the ones who’ve been raising the roof every night [during] the show." - Pop star Kylie Minogue told Reuters that she’s grateful to her gay American fans.

  
Former RNC chair Ken Mehlman
"[Marriage equality is] consistent with the Republican values of freedom, of strong families, and of following the Golden Rule." - Former Republican National Convention chair Ken Mehlman lobbied New York politicians to consider legalizing same-sex marriage.

  
Transgender prom queen Andii Viveros
"I want everyone who is watching this, everyone that has been bullied, taunted or put down because they’re different, to know that I’m living proof that it gets better." - Andii Viveros, who was crowned public school’s first transgender prom queen, in a video for The Trevor Project.





















http://lgbtweekly.com/

Comments