Dennis Quaid Opens Up About His Brother On the Run


Dennis Quaid Opens Up About Troubled Brother Randy | Dennis Quaid


Dennis Quaid
Nikki Nelson/WENN

While Dennis Quaid has been shedding light on his latest flick,Soul Surfer, his brother Randy Quaid has been in the news with wife Evi – under a dark cloud. 

The troubled couple has been on the run from police since failing to appear in court several times for a felony vandalism arraignment stemming from an October 2010 incident. 

Dennis, 56, who has remained relatively quiet on his Academy Award-winning brother's disappearance and criminal record, finally acknowledges that Randy, 60, is in his thoughts. 

"I love my brother," Dennis told PEOPLE recently while promoting his film at L.A.'s Luxe Hotel. "That's all I can say. I love my brother and I miss my brother. That's all I'm going to say.
– Dahvi Shira 


http://www.people.com



Randy and Evi Quaid mug shots
Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Department

Dennis Quaid Opens Up About Troubled Brother Randy| Dennis Quaid, Evi Quaid, Randy Quaid

Comments