To My Readers, a letter from the Administrator

As promised last year and as a New Year resolution I promised that adamfoxie* would go international. The change is made. The name was added  to show *International. Nothing else is change since adamfoxie continues to follow stories around the world, no matter where they originate. The url address has not change it remains the same: http://adamfoxie.blogspot.com

The addition of 'international' is to make readers aware of something that has happened in a bigger scale during the past year. Getting statistics of where my readers are, I see that they are around the world. Because of political situations in some places, I don't name countries here, but I know which ones they are.

To know that this site is being followed worldwide, while keeping the uSA audience, It makes me very humble! and it's also given me a shot in the arm to continue this site. The mission of the site is to find stories of interest around the world. Stories that are of interest or affect LGTB readers and their families and supporters.

Thank you for staying with us. The site will continue only as you continue to back it.

Sincerely and with the deepest appreciation,                                  
Adam Gonzalez
Administrator/adamfoxie blog*International

Comments