PETA Uses Fake Lesbianism To Try And Sell Message of Vegetarianism



It would be impossible for me to be a vegetarian or a vegan. To begin with, I happen to have celiacs. Secondly, I am also sensitive to both peanuts and lactose. I also do not process soy as easily as some others. Basically, I would die of nutrient starvation before too long. I am not alone in this. There are a lot of people who are just not physically capable of processing certain foods easily or even at all, but that does not stop PETA from constantly pushing their message of vegetarianism.
This year’s version doesn’t seem to disappoint. While last year’s “Veggie Love” was declined by NBC despite a $3 million offer, this year’s ad is a compilation of “outakes” from the audition for the 2010 ad. There’s plenty of risque vegetable love to come.
. . .
WARNING: The video below may not be appropriate to view in all settings, and features somewhat undressed women playing with vegetables.
The video features a lot of staples such as two women “seductively” chewing on a single carrot, and a guy holding an eggplant like it’s a giant penis. Yeah, there’s a lot of faux lesbianism and gayness in this video.
Honestly, all it could make me think was- what a waste of food!

Comments