Skip to main content

Continuing: Michael Rogers Stokes Lindsey Graham Gay Rumors




Outing blogger Michael Rogers is stoking rumors that Senator Lindsey Graham
 is gay.
The 47-year-old gay rights activist, who was featured prominently in the 
outing documentary Outrage, has tweeted about his plans to make public revealing photographs.
Graham, a Republican from South Carolina, has been fighting the rumors for years. Most recently he told the New York Times: “Like maybe I'm having a clandestine affair with Ricky Martin. I know it's really gonna upset a lot of
 gay men – I'm sure hundreds of 'em are gonna be jumping off the Golden
 Gate bridge – but I ain't available. I ain't gay. Sorry.”
After Graham – a 55-year-old U.S. Air Force reservist and perennial bachelor
 gay and bisexual troops serving openly, Rogers released a pair of tweets.
“I wonder if Lindsey Graham knows I have pictures of a man who spent the
 night at his house. pls RT,” Rogers, who claims a perfect outing record,
 messaged his followers.
About half an hour later, he added: “Just reached lawyer at home. Meeting
 set for Tues. on releasing pix of man who spent night at Lindsey Graham's.”
On Tuesday, Rogers clarified his messages, saying in a blog post that he's “working on it.”
The next step “is to contact Lindsey Graham's office (as instructed by
 my counsel) to show them what I have and to see if they want to make an
 on the record comment.”
BY ON TOP MAGAZINE STAFF 

Comments