Christina Hendricks from 'Mad Men' is Being Force To Loose Weight


Christina HendricksSEXY Christina Hendricks refuses to lose her curves — because she “loves” the way she looks.
The Mad Men star says she won’t go on a diet as she’s happy with her body.
“People in the industry have been telling me to lose weight for years but I like the way I look,” she said.
“I started out as a model and when I went to Italy to build my modeling book, I gained 15 pounds from all the pastas and cappuccinos.”
Hendricks recently revealed what she’ll be getting for Christmas!
“My family always does a banana with your name on it in your stocking,” she said.
“You carve [the name] in really lightly with a pencil, and a couple hours later it’s nice and black. It sounds so gross but I promise it’s really cute!”
“I think it was supposed to be a healthy thing to eat on Christmas morning before you start to eat all the goodies and sweets and all those things.”
Hendricks says she won’t be counting calories over the festive period.
“I love it! I indulge,” she said. “I love buying people presents and I love parties, I love the cookies and I love the snacks. I love all of it.”
Christina Hendricks

showbizspy.com  

Comments