'I nearly got a gastric band,' Kelly Osbourne tells Piers Morgan about her weight battle




Her battle with her weight has been very well publicised.
And now Kelly Osbourne has revealed how she piled on the pounds after coming off drugs.
'I got really fat, because I stopped doing drugs,' the 26-year-old tells Piers Morgan on this weekend's edition of his ITV1 show Piers Morgan's Life Stories.
Confessional: Kelly Osbourne discusses her drug taking on the forthcoming ITV programme Piers Morgan's Life Stories
Confessional: Kelly Osbourne discusses her drug taking and weight battle on the forthcoming ITV programme Piers Morgan's Life Stories 
Kelly Osbourne
Stunning: Kelly Osbourne arrived at Colony Night Club in Hollywood last night for the Us Weekly Hot Hollywood Stars Who Care event
What a difference: Kelly has slimmed down naturally, as seen last night, right, since her heavier days, left
'I had just gotten out of rehab and I had been living in America again,' adds Kelly, who was today seen entering a Los Angeles recording studio. 
'I was actually living with my parents again because I didn’t feel like I was ready to live by myself, and I got the offer to do Dancing with the Stars.'
 
The star took part in the show and ended up dropping 3st 5lb (50lbs) after overhauling her lifestyle, but not before considering having a gastric band fitted like her mother Sharon. 
'I was too scared to do all that. I went to a doctor about having a gastric band because that is what my Mum did and I asked my Mum to take me,' she says.
Image change: Kelly discussed her weight loss and previous drug addiction on the talk show
Image change: Kelly discussed her weight loss and previous drug addiction on the talk show
Talking it through: Kelly confessed to Piers that she 'wanted' to die before entering rehab for a Vicodin addiction
Talking it through: Kelly confesses to Piers that she 'wanted' to die before entering rehab for a Vicodin addiction 
'I was just too terrified to do it.  I just thought it would make me miserable if I did have it because you can’t eat anything, five bites and then you are full. 
'Where is the fun in that? It’s boring. I want to be able to have a massive roast dinner if I want one.'
However, despite Kelly's new look, which prompted her to pose in a bikini in this month's issue of Face magazine, she still isn't fully satisfied with the way she looks. 
'I’m a girl, girls are never happy with the way they look,' she says. ' There is always something that you want to change but I will say that this is the most content that I have ever been in my life.'
Kelly was admitted to rehab for addiction to painkillers early last year. 
'I have probably tried every drug but crack,' she says. 'But Vicoden was my thing. I really liked it. 
Looking smart: Kelly looked chic in a chic black outfit with her blonde hair pulled into a ponytail
Looking smart: Kelly is chic in a chic black outfit with her blonde hair pulled up
'It was a pill. I didn’t want to smoke anything, I didn’t want to sniff anything – bit too much effort. But when you take Vicoden you swallow it and it is done.'
'Before I went into rehab I wanted to die. I didn’t want to be here anymore,' she says.
New horizons: Kelly Osbourne looked low key as she headed into a Los Angeles recording studio with Miley Cyrus
New horizons: Kelly looked low key as she headed into a Los Angeles recording studio with Miley Cyrus
'I was 24 and I realised I do not fit into Hollywood, I am not like any of the girls in Hollywood. I’m not considered pretty. Boys don’t like me and I was living in LA and it just went downhill for me.'
Kelly, whose interview airs on Saturday in the UK, reveals she would often do drugs by herself. 
'I would take these pills and each day I would take one more, hoping that I wouldn’t wake up the next day. When I reached that point and realised that I was trying to kill myself, I was like, "This is it.’”
The daughter of rocker Ozzy and TV star Sharon reveals she overdosed on the drug 'several times.'
'I remember one time I took so many pills I was asleep and I woke-up with my Mum punching me in my back because she thought that I had stopped breathing,' she says, adding that her family held an intervention to get her help.
The show also sees Kelly discuss her childhood, and her break up from her fiance Luke Worrall, although she hinted that their split might not be forever. 
'I was so in love with Luke and I do still love Luke,' she said.  
'I think maybe we just need a bit of time apart? I don’t know if it is forever. All I can tell you is that I was head over-heels in love with him and would have done anything for him.'
'Dating me is f***ing hard work. 'It really is. I get that, I really do.'
The star was showing off her new look last night as she attended an event in Hollywood. 
With her blonde hair swept up in an elegant chignon, she looked glamorous in an unusual red, white and yellow dress.
Mum's the word: Kelly looked a bright contrast to her mum Sharon who arrived at the event dressed all in black
Mum's the word: Kelly looked a bright contrast to her mum Sharon who arrived at the event dressed all in black
She looked a stark contrast to her mother Sharon who was a lot more conservative in an all-black dress.
Mother and daughter were being honoured at the Us Weekly Hot Hollywood Stars Who Care Event for 'standing up for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender youth.'


 http://www.dailymail.co.uk

Comments