Skip to main content

Adam Lambert Reveals Secret To His Success On 'True Hollywood Story'




PUBLISHED: NOVEMBER
 22, 2010


Rocker Adam Lambert reveals the secret to his success on Monday's E! True Hollywood Story.
The one-hour special will take a look at the America Idol season 8 runner-up's meteoric rise to fame, his decision to publicly come out gay, and the secret to his success.
“I'm very fortunate to have parents that recognized that I
 was different and recognized how I was special,” Lambert says on the program. “They didn't ever try to box me it.”
In a tweet from Europe, where Lambert is currently
performing his Glam Nation tour, the Whataya Want
 From Me singer reminded his fans to tune in: “E! THS
 time! Hope you like. :)”
The special will also cover the 28-year-old rock star's
decision to share his personal life with his fans.
“My fans have been really supportive of my choice to
be open and upfront about my sexuality and my lifestyle,” Lambert says. “I have come from the belief that hiding something from people and manipulating what they
 think of you is far more offensive and disrespectful
than just being upfront and being who you are.”
by on Top Mag

Comments