Skip to main content

'RuPaul's Drag Race' Finalist Jujubee: Clint McCance's anti-gay rant on Facebook has attracted nationwide headlines



 
PUBLISHED: OCTOBER 28, 2010

Jujubee, a finalist on all-gay cabler Logo's RuPaul's Drag Race season 2,
 says Clint McCance needs love.
McCance's anti-gay rant on Facebook has attracted nationwide
headlines and calls for his resignation from the Midland School Board.
In a video posted on YouTube, drag star Jujubee says she hated what
 McCance said, and then adds, “But I don't hate you.”
“I think you need love,” she says. “I think you need to love yourself.”
“RuPaul taught me if you can't love yourself, how the hell you gonna
 love somebody else?”
“I pray for you, and I hope your views do change,” she adds. “Accept it,
 this is life. We all need to live together. We all bleed the same.”


BY ON TOP MAGAZINE STAFF

Comments