I'm on the mend! World record holder Usain Bolt steps up return from injury


World record holder Usain Bolt has resumed training after his outdoor season was cut short due to injury.
'Training has started and the good news is that I am 100 per cent healthy and am completely over my back and Achilles problems from the summer,' Bolt revealed in his IAAF online diary.
'I am really enjoying training at the moment. For the first time in my career I was looking forward to getting back into training before my end-of-season break was over.
Stepping up comeback: Sprinter Usain Bolt
Stepping up comeback: Sprinter Usain Bolt
'I am looking forward to defending my 100 and 200 metres titles at the 2011 IAAF World Championships in Korea and so I know the importance of putting in the work required.
'Coach Glen Mills is also aware of that...he is putting on the pressure from early, but so far so good.'
Bolt cut short his season on August 10, four days after losing to Tyson Gay over 100m in Stockholm, his first defeat for two years.


 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport

Comments