Politics Happy Hour: “I can microchip my dog so I can find it. Why can’t I microchip an illegal?”



Politics Happy Hour: “I can microchip my dog so I can find it. Why can’t I microchip an illegal?”

Wed, Apr 28, 2010 by AKA William

Iowa Republican congressional candidate Pat Bertroche: “I can microchip my dog so I can find it. Why can’t I microchip an illegal?”
Openly gay law professor Tobias Wolff writes of shared experiences in opposing Arizona’s harsh new immigration enforcement law
Paris Mayor Cites Male Couple, Buried Alive, as Example of Anti-Gay Violence
Bolivian president Evo Morales apologizes for claiming eating chicken turns men gay
Maine Voices: As many as 40 percent of LGBT youth are driven into homelessness
Louisiana bill allowing gay couples to adopt fails in Senate committee
Grindr blamed for sexual assault on 15-year-old Canadian boy by 54-year-old man

Bookmark and Share

Comments