What the H***with the stupid scale??


I used to weight my self when ever I saw the scale and it had dust on it. Dust, pants, shoes, shirts down and make luv to the thing. Lately It had been giving me increased readings everytime I weight my self ( reg weight 185 lbs, BMI under 25...6.1 hght). Last time I weight my self it read 214 lbs. I could not understand!! I gain about 5-10 during the holidays, but it's gone by my birthday in the spring time. No special effords, except not going to ding ding at fam. and other places.
I was still wearing the same pants 32w..but I did notice they were tighter. I thought muscle, because my legs have been very active. Muscle weights more than fat. But 214 from 186lbs. Something was wrong!
I went to a routine Dr.'s office visit. The cutie male nurse John, weight me. I paid not much attention because the doc walk in and one of the first things I said was, "Doc what r u doing to me" You r' tweeking my meds and my weight is gone crazy. He said ur crazy, you r only 4 lbs more than 3 months ago. Well!!
When I got home I weight my self..scale 204...I lost 15 lbs in a week???
I went to the "beyond store" and got me a nice digital one with numbers I can see.
I weight my self today with pants on and shirt: 191LBS...only 5 pounds off my reg weight of 186lbs. I thru the analog one(made in France..that's why I got it...something made in Europe instead of China). The digital one is made..u guessed it..China.
The moral of this story is...if ur scale says crazy things to u.. Don't depair! Don't give up anything yet. Just checked where it was made. If it's not chinese or old USA...throw the old thing away.

Comments